In 2018 over 75,000 people came to Sydney’s biggest fancy dress party to watch 16 Men’s Teams and 12 Women’s teams play 79 action packed games.
One of the most important elements of the weekend is our volunteers and we need over 150 volunteers to help the tournament run smoothly and put on a great event shown around the world! We need your energy and enthusiasm to make this event happen and will be seeking dedicated volunteers in the lead up to the tournament and, of course, the match days. We are looking for volunteers who meet the following criteria:
- Have advanced English language skills (read, write and comprehend)
- Be available from 1st to the 3rd February 2019 for their shifts
- Be able to complete shifts of between eight and 12 hours in duration
- Have own unique email address and access to a computer and internet connection
- Be able to commit to and meet the cost of travelling to interviews, training and shifts in Sydney
- Be willing to provide personal contact details
- Be friendly, approachable and engaged in being a part of a fun filled event!
Applications are now closed. For any questions about volunteering for the 2019 HSBC Sydney 7s, please contact Volunteer.Syd7s@rugby.com.au
Volunteer Positions available: